04 March 2008

Keeping Track

So, Congratulations to those of you who guessed Baby P would be a boy! The only other correct guess we had came from Poppa. He was exact with how long he thought Baby P/Levi would be.

Do you remember this post?

Well, some of you aren't fairing too well with your guesses, but some of you are still in the game. Here's the recap:

Karla - boy
Carrie - girl
Tracy - girl
Grammy - boy, 2/29, 2:10 pm, 7 lbs, 7 oz, 20 3/4"
Elysa - boy
Jess - girl
Cara - girl
Ashley - girl
Shana - girl, 2/29
Poppa - angel (well, of course), 2/25, 10 am, 7 lbs, 5 oz, 20"
Nana - boy, 2/24 or 2/25
Holly - boy, 2/17, 7 lbs, 6 oz
Aunt Lisa - boy, 2/20, 6:30 pm, 7 lbs, 11 oz
Bryan - girl, and while not in his comment, he keeps saying I'm going into labor tonight and having Baby P tomorrow, 2/29 girl, 2/20
Diane - boy
Kim - boy
Jeanine - boy
Angie - boy, 8 lbs
CJ - boy, 2/17, 9:01 pm
Unc Brett - boy
Ma - boy, 3/7, 7 lbs, 13 oz, 21"
Me - girl, 2/29, 2:43 pm, 7 lbs, 13 oz, 20 1/2" (just wait, mine will be the furthest off!)

Quite a lot of us are off on the date, if I don't start some contractions up pretty soon!

*I wish I knew how to keep this post at the top until Baby P's born, but I'm not that technical. And, I don't feel like spending any more time on the computer right now to Google it. Maybe one of you Techies (as in technical people, not red raider people who the Aggies just happen to BTHO last night (did you catch that game, Rhett?!)) can fill me in. I guess if Rhett knows, he won't tell me now! I'm just kidding you, Rhett!