05 March 2008

The Super-Big, Really-Great, Baby P Announcement

First off, let me apologize for not posting sooner. I really wanted to yesterday. I tried to, more than once, but couldn't get my computer to connect to the hospital's wireless. (I'll blame that on getting barely more than an hours sleep the night before - a long story for another post!)

So, without further ado...

We are now a family of 5. 3 girls and 2 boys!

Levi David was born yesterday, March 4, 2008 at 11:17 in the morning. He weighed 7 pounds, 10 ounces and was 20 inches long.

I had a quick labor, being induced at 8 that morning, which was a blessing. I'm feeling very good and will be ready to get home tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers and words of encouragement.

Levi seems to be a content baby. We've only heard him cry a handful of times. He's nursing well and sleeping well.

Bryan and I are thrilled to get to know our son and excited about all the changes a little boy will make in our family. The girls are ecstatic about having a brother. As Addi said yesterday, "Now I have one of each!"

Some pictures for now and I'll add more later tomorrow or Friday.