26 February 2010

I'm avoiding you!

It's been 16 days since my last post! SixTeen Days! That's more than 2 weeks and you know what happens in more than 2 weeks? A lot!

So, I've been avoiding you. Really, don't take it personally. I'm not really avoiding you. It's just every day that I don't post something (and remember how I wasn't going to feel bad for dropping the ball about this...yeah, well, I totally feel guilty) is one more day of stuff happening and one more day of allowing stupid guilt to pile on me.

No more! I'm posting today, without pictures, and I'll quickly wrap up our lives in a few bullet points. Then, when I come back in a few days, I'll have pictures so I don't feel guilty about that other thing I started and don't really want to think about today. :)

The (More Than)Two Week Wrap-Up

  • We did not go to NYC. (for explanation, see next bullet)
  • We did get record breaking amounts of snow.
  • We celebrated Valentine's Day as a family of 5 and it was wonderful.
  • Addi's gymnastics place decided to give us a 2 week notice that they would be merging and becoming not really a gymnastics place anymore.
  • We found a new gym and think it's a great fit.
  • We're experimenting with no naps for Libby.
  • Levi has a birthday next week!
  • I've been working on a present for him all day.
  • We were supposed to get more snow and didn't see a flake.
  • Don't tell my kids, I was more than okay with no more snow.
  • I've started my spring cleaning and already am sick of it.
  • Addi's ceiling wall bedroom project has been put on hold.
  • I'm brainstorming ideas for it.
  • Bryan's still working hard.
  • We're very thankful for his job.
  • I'm very thankful for my husband and all that he does for me and the kids.
  • We've always watched American Idol and let the girls until it's time for bed.
  • After the last episode I saw, I'm convicted that it's not the best show for little ears.
  • Perhaps not little eyes either.
  • Fortunately, my girls are not used to hearing that word that wasn't beeped out, so they totally thought another, very benign, word was said.
  • I was just convicted again.
  • Why did I ever think a show where beeping was necessary was appropriate for my children?
  • February flew by.
  • I'm fine with that because March is one of my favorite months.
  • It really has nothing to do with March being my birth month.
  • It's Levi's birth month and it has Spring Break and sometimes Easter and the beginning of Spring.
  • I hope to see you Monday.
  • But, I'm not making any promises.



Photobucket