11 October 2009

Problem, meet Solution.

I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been a tad irregular and inconsistent with the blog posts in the last few weeksmonths (years?). It just seems as though something always takes a higher priority. First, it was the nausea and exhaustion from my last pregnancy (but, hello!, that was 2 years ago). Then my excuse was our move. It was a big move, a 12oo+ mile move, but that also was 23 months ago. Lucky for me, (that is, if I believed in luck, it would have been lucky for me) we moved in early November, so then I had 4 family members' birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years taking up my time. And then, I was busy preparing for the arrival of Baby P. (Busy buying matching Christmas dresses for the next year when I was positive we'd have 3 girls!) Of course, Baby P/Our Bouncing Baby Boy/Levi was born and that really was an excuse. Many days he's still my excuse!

Clearly and rightly so, my family takes a higher priority than the blog. That is a problem when I wish I could document my childrens' growth and development and our family's adventures on here.

My solution is year-long posts of pictures. Only pictures. Well, if you've seen my Wordless Wednesdays, you know it won't always be only pictures, but, a picture a day for the next year. I think it will be fun to see how my children change over the next year!

The rules are:

  1. I post a picture each day of the week for the next year.
  2. It will mostly just be of the kids...one kid, two kids, three kids, our whole family, or some variation.
  3. I may or may not add a description.
  4. I will not beat myself up if I flake out and don't get to it one day.
  5. I will not beat myself up if I flake out and never get past the first month.
  6. I may or may not, but probably will post other things from time to time.
  7. You will not expect stellar photography. It ain't gonna happen.

That's it. Pretty simple solution, don't you think?! And, it starts today or tomorrow...I'll leave you in suspense! :)


Photobucket