I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been a tad irregular and inconsistent with the blog posts in the last few
weeksmonths (years?). It just seems as though something always takes a higher priority. First, it was the nausea and exhaustion from my last pregnancy (but, hello!, that was 2 years ago). Then my excuse was our move. It was a big move, a 12oo+ mile move, but that also was 23 months ago. Lucky for me, (that is, if I believed in luck, it would have been lucky for me) we moved in early November, so then I had 4 family members' birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years taking up my time. And then, I was busy preparing for the arrival of Baby P. (Busy buying matching Christmas dresses for the next year when I was positive we'd have 3 girls!) Of course, Baby P/Our Bouncing Baby Boy/Levi was born and that really was an excuse. Many days he's still my excuse!
Clearly and rightly so, my family takes a higher priority than the blog. That is a problem when I wish I could document my childrens' growth and development and our family's adventures on here.
My solution is year-long posts of pictures. Only pictures. Well, if you've seen my Wordless Wednesdays, you know it won't always be only pictures, but, a picture a day for the next year. I think it will be fun to see how my children change over the next year!
The rules are:
- I post a picture each day of the week for the next year.
- It will mostly just be of the kids...one kid, two kids, three kids, our whole family, or some variation.
- I may or may not add a description.
- I will not beat myself up if I flake out and don't get to it one day.
- I will not beat myself up if I flake out and never get past the first month.
- I may or may not, but probably will post other things from time to time.
- You will not expect stellar photography. It ain't gonna happen.
That's it. Pretty simple solution, don't you think?! And, it starts today or tomorrow...I'll leave you in suspense! :)