15 July 2009

N9NE


Not the greatest picture. I could've taken it out of the "frame" and scanned it, but I love that Bryan still has it laying on his nightstand in that broken piece of plastic. The back was broken off a while ago by one of the kids, so it won't stand anymore. The photo was taken on the second day of our honeymoon in Jamaica.
Nine years and 3 kids later, I am such a different girl than the one in the picture. We've moved to different houses in different states, switched jobs and careers, updated furniture, adjusted to living together again after deployment, replaced vehicles, shifted priorities, added children, changed hairstyles and clothing, and learned from experiences. The Sovereign Lord blessed me with a constant through all of it: Bryan. How pitiful it sounds to say, "Thanks for 9 great years, B!" But I am truly thankful for all of it. I love that man more than words can express.
Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:9,10


Photobucket