13 August 2007

This and That

  1. Ladies, don't send your husbands out alone to buy stain for the deck! Our deck is now a nice, subtle shade of orange. (and we're Aggies...we don't like orange) But, it isn't that orange, it is more of a terra cotta color. In fact, that is exactly what it is...our terra cotta pots just blend right in :) In all fairness, I don't know that I would've done much better if I had picked the color. The swatch Bryan had doesn't look at all how the deck turned out.
  2. Our 4-year old came running into the living room tonight hollering that Libby was after her. A few seconds later, the 2-year old ran in and tried to pelt Addi with a baby doll....over and over and over again. Bryan and I were in a bit of shock and finally realized we needed to tell her to stop. After it was all over and the girls left the room, we had to chuckle at the fact that Libby was "beating up" on Addi.
  3. A few of you pointed out that I was going to have to change my title after this post. Very true. We will be moving from North Carolina, so I'll have to take off the little part about Living in North Carolina, but I'm gonna have to change the number of Texans, as well. We are expecting another baby...in late February! I guess it will be 5 Texans actually living in Texas!
  4. Our (for now) youngest is about to turn 2! I am amazed by her. She is truly a delightful child. But, more on that later...

I think that's it. I'm not stressed about the sale of our house or upcoming move. We're just trying to enjoy Raleigh and our dear friends while we are still here.

So, I'll be back later this week with pictures of our 2-year old.