16 September 2009

His Signature Look


Levi's 18 months old now! I don't want to believe it, but it's true. I took him in for a check-up last week and the poor baby got 4 shots and a finger prick. Levi weighs 24 pounds and 4 ounces, which is only 2 ounces more than he weighed at 15 months. The doctor and I think something was off with his 15 month weight...it was recorded incorrectly, he hadn't pooped in a week, something. We've Bryan turned his car seat around, so he's discovered the dvd screen and points to it when it's not down. :) He's constantly moving and constantly un-tidying things. (I've kind of (much to Bryan's dismay) adopted the idea that he won't be able to destroy anything else if I just leave it all out. The experiment is failing. I see trash bags full of donations in my near future.) Everything was made to throw, according to Levi!...food, coasters, remotes, cell phones, toys, books, sippy cups, spoons, plates, bowls, anything. His vocabulary is increasing and he loves to imitate sounds. Yesterday he was trying to snap after he heard me do it. Outside is still his favorite place, so all this rain we've been getting has been challenging for us. As much as I'd like to ignore it, the fact is he's becoming a little boy right before my eyes. No more babies in this house! :(

Photobucket