23 July 2009

Favorites Week: Ginny, age 32

favorite foods - Mexican, Blue Bell ice cream, guacamole, a good hamburger with good fries, local peaches, cantaloupe, tomatoes, eggplant, roasted potatoes

favorite sweet treat - caramel popcorn mixed with cheese

favorite places to go - anywhere with just Bryan and me, visiting family, visiting friends, the pool (if my kids have a day when they don't want to hang all over me), the beach, back home

favorite things to do - spend time with my family, read, hang out with friends, snuggle with my kids, time with Bryan after the kids go to bed (even if we're watching this or this)

favorite clothes - comfortable ones

favorite shoes - slippers, flip flops

favorite things about my people - Addi: she is super-protective of her siblings and is the most tender-hearted person I know. Plus, she makes me laugh. Libby: she is a mystery. Just when you think you've got her pegged, she goes and does something you'd never expect. She is fiercely loyal, especially to her siblings. She also makes me laugh. Levi: he has a smile that, I believe, is only for me. He loves everyone and is okay with just about anything. In one instant, he can melt my heart. Bryan: he is my best friend who can always make me feel better. He makes me laugh, but also makes my knees go weak. He loves me, our children, and our Lord. He works hard everyday so I can stay home, play with our children and mooch off of him. :)

favorite memory verses - Jeremiah 29:11, Philippians 4:8, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, Proverbs 15:4, Zephaniah 3:17, John 3:16


Photobucket