14 April 2009

"Libby, what did you do at preschool today?"


"I sitted down after I did my Mr. T. Then Mrs. Terri had a job for me and then after she had a job to me, she handed me a cup. And then after she handed me a cup, I putted eyes on my cup and after I did the eyes, I did the nose, and I did dirt and I did seeds. Then after I did seeds, I did water and now I leaved it at preschool and I'm gonna watch it grow at preschool. Every day when I go to preschool. And I played. I don't know what else I did. I took a nap. I sat by Cole at lunch. And somebody else."

All this was said with much emphasis and drama. And, with taking only 1 quick breath.

(Most days,) I enjoy Libby's language explosion. She can go on and on and on when telling a story and sometimes adds voices to make it more interesting. :) It is unusual to get a "nothing" or one-word answer from my 3 1/2 year old these days.


Photobucket