07 February 2008

Happy Birthday to 2 of the best cousins in the world!

February 7 marks the birthdays of two fabulous girls we know and love, Megan and Rachel.

Megan, my first cousin, who grew up in Austin is really fun, beautiful, and has great fashion taste. She is in, because I really don't know what it's called (even though she told me!) I'll say Design School in LA (the city, not the state bordering TX) right now. She wants to be a buyer for a store when she graduates soon. I know she'll be wonderful at whatever she ends up doing. Although I sure was hoping she would actually design clothes (for me) or be (my) personal shopper : )

Happy Birthday, Megan!

Rachel, my girls' first cousin, lives fairly close now that we've moved back. It has been fun seeing this little one the past couple months. We were able to celebrate her 1st birthday with her on Saturday. Ray-Ray, as my girls call her, is a little ray of sunshine (pun totally intended!) and so cute. We are so excited that we'll be able to watch her grow into a young lady and that she'll be the admired older cousin for Baby P.

Happy 1st Birthday, Rachel!

We feel blessed to know both of these girls (I keep saying girls, but Megan really is a woman - I remember her as a baby, so maybe that means she'll always be young in my mind!) and hope they know that we love them.