16 June 2007

photo shoot

Posted by Picasa
I feel some explanation is in order.
Indulge me, if you will.
One night, while Addison was still away, I took about 300 pictures of Libby during her evening bath. I also shot 2 videos. It was like she was my first child. She loved every bit of the attention.
These are a few of the ones I liked the best, for one reason or another. I don't know if you'll be able to enlarge the collage, but picture 2 on the top row is so sweet. It showed so much detail. Picture 3 on the 2nd row was completely her. She held that "pose" forever until I finally snapped the camera. Picture 1 and 2 on the 3rd row are interesting. I didn't realize I had the flash on, so she is super-bright, but her eyes look like yummy chocolate. And, picture 2 on the bottom row is funny. She pointed at the camera while I took the picture.
It was a rare bath time for her. In fact I think it may have been the only bath she has taken alone since she was big enough to sit up in the tub. That was certainly worth documenting!