12 November 2008

1 word meme

I got tagged for this meme from my friend Becky. This could be challenging, but I'll do my best.



1. Where is your cell phone? hmmmm...??

2. Your significant other? amazing :)

3. Your hair? frustrating

4. Your mother? loving

5. Your father? patient

6. Your favorite thing? chocolate

7. Your dream last night? forgetable

8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper

9. Your dream/goal? sanity

10. The room you're in? office

11. Your fear? drowning

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? better

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? fast

15. Muffins/donuts? donuts

16. One of your wish list items? speed

17. Where you grew up? Texas

18. The last thing you did? dishes

19. What are you wearing? t-shirt

20. Your TV? quiet

21. Your pet? Zoe

22. Your computer? Dell

23. Your life? envious

24. Your mood? sleepy

25. Missing someone? yes

26. Favorite pastime? reading

27. Something you're not wearing? makeup

28. Favorite Store? Central Market

29. Your summer? HOT

30. Your favorite color? purple

31. When is the last time you laughed? lunchtime

32. Last time you cried? today

33. Who will/would re-post this? ?question?

34. Four places I go over and over? kindergarten, preschool, grocery, library

35. Four people who e-mail me? Bryan, Mom, Dad, and Facebook :)

36. Four of my favorite foods? macaroni, fries, pie, cookies

37. Four places I would like to be right now? bed, vacation, beach, relaxing

38. Four people I tag? whoever wants to do it

Photobucket