21 January 2007

Haven't I Seen You in Here Before?

That seemed to be the question to ask us at lunch today. We went to eat at a Chili's near our house. We've probably been there 3 times in the 2 years we've lived in this house, but when our waiter welcomed us today, I recognized him as Ben, the waiter we'd been served by in a previous visit. After I placed my order, Ben smiled and asked, "Isn't that what you got the last time you were here?" "Uhhmm, errr, maybe", I stumbled. It is very possible that I got the same thing since I rotate between about 3 meals there, but really how do I know what I got the last time I ate Chili's?! While waiting for our meals, a manager stopped at our table. She talked with us for a few minutes and then stated that she knew we must be in there a lot because our girls looked so familiar! We must have a "family twin" because we seriously do not eat at Chili's enough for all that. The ironic thing is that we actually did patron the Chili's in Lawton, OK a lot with our good friends. Bo, Melissa, Bryan and I could be spotted in Chili's at least once a week and never without a Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie. We never experienced anything like this though :) In any case, Bryan and I decided we would not be visiting that Chili's again...it was a little embarrassing!