16 November 2006

Larry-Boy


That's the name of the most recent "wildlife" to enter our home. Remember, we first had the mouse in the garage and then the squirrels in the chimney. Actually, I don't think I ever blogged about the squirrels. Well, I don't have the energy (or time) to go into that now - just think Christmas Vacation...without the tree and with 3 squirrels! If you really want to know the details, just ask the next time we talk. The only differences this time are Larry-Boy was invited and, more importanly, he is in a cage. Addi is thrilled to have him and is begging me to allow him to sleep in her room. Larry-Boy is our guest for the weekend and will be returned to his perch at preschool on Monday morning. I was at least smart enough (this year) not to sign up to host the gerbil/mouse/hamster during Thanksgiving. I just have to keep reminding myself that he is one of God's creatures and Addi will (hopefully) not grow up to be as squirmy around rodents as her Momma :)