27 November 2006

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Bryan's birthday was yesterday and we celebrated by going to lunch, eating cake, and spending time together. Libby, Addi and I are Bryan's biggest fans. We hope that he knows how much love and support he has from his girls.

What we love most about Daddy/Bryan:
1. his parents
2. his special whistle when he walks in the door
3. he plays with his daughters
4. he has made me more conscience of getting places early
5. his silliness
6. he feeds me a snack when MaMa is taking too long making supper
7. he makes me "breakbust " every morning
8. he loves us always
9. when I have a bad day he is the person I want to talk to

There are so many more, but there are 3 of us here trying to all get in something. Can you guess whose is who's (whom's?...I should know this!)? We won't mention how old Bryan was, if you don't already know. He was a little grumpy about it :)

We are so thankful for Daddy/Bryan and can't wait to experience many more of life's celebrations with him.

Love your girls,
Gin, Addison GrAce PARker, and Libs