19 October 2006

Walking and Marriage

I finally got some video of Miss Libby Lu's wobbly steps. She is showing great improvement with each passing day. Of course now she believes she's too big to crawl down the stairs and will "uhh, uhh, uhh" at the top of the stairs until I come help her "walk" down. All the teachers at preschool comment that she looks too small to be walking :), but here she is...
*warning - you may want to turn down the volume on your computer to avoid blasting your eardrums with shrieking "Momma-encouragement" :)



Yesterday Addi announced to Bryan and me that Joshua is her favorite friend and she is going to marry him! She has been talking about this Josh kid for a while now and couldn't wait to introduce me to him at preschool today. Apparently he's the little Ladies' Man of the class and seemed to enjoy all the attention he was getting. I don't think Bryan is enjoying any of this and it hasn't even really started yet:)