06 September 2006

2nd Day of Preschool


Yesterday was the first day of preschool for the girls, but I thought, "Why be like everyone else and take pictures the first day?" So, I took (or tried to take) pictures today, the second day :) No really, I forgot the camera yesterday. And the pictures I was able to take this morning are not that great. My children have turned into runners and screamers when they see a camera, so my only option was to snap the camera while they were both strapped to their car seats! Anyway, everything went well yesterday. Both Addi and Libby are enrolled 5 mornings a week now. This is only because I am going to work for a teacher who is having a baby. She is due September 20, so I could be starting anyday now. I'll be in her 4 year old class while she is on maternity leave. After that ends, I will teach science to the 3 and 4 year olds three mornings a week and the girls will only be going on those mornings. Addi told me her class did "noffing" yesterday and Libby kept trying to get back into her room after I picked her up. I debated about taking Libby at all until I had to...she is after all not even 13 months old and what am I going to do with no kids??....blog all morning?! But, I want her to get used to it (and start getting used to no morning nap), so she went yesterday and today. I think I'll play it day by day with her until I start working. We'll see how it all goes :)