18 July 2006

Happy Eleven!


Eleven Things I Love About Miss Libby Lu
1. Her 3-teeth grin. It always makes me stop and smile.
2. Those chubby baby thighs. They have white creases where the sun can’t tan them. (Don’t be alarmed…I slather the girl in sunscreen. She just tans easily!)
3. The deep voice she uses to say “MaMa”, the sweet voice she says “DaDa” with, and the excited voice that says “Da” every time she sees Addi.
4. When she is just past tired and I nurse her, she will lay her head down on my shoulder and snuggle. Libby does not normally have time to snuggle, but on these rare occasions she will let me hold her close.
5. She bops around when she hears music.
6. She will make funny faces that crack us all up.
7. She waves bye-bye at anyone.
8. Her tongue is her favorite accessory. It is out 90% of the time.
9. She plays “shy” with Bryan. Over and over again he will say the same thing
to her (whatever phrase it happens to be that day) and she will hide her face then look up and smile for him to start the whole thing over again.
10. She’s the loudest baby I’ve ever heard.
11. She fusses when I leave the room and lights up when I walk back into it.